Implementation of the Latest Shopping Optimisations Help Large Children’s Fashion Retail Brand Improve Sales and Revenue
The client instructed us that their budget was uncapped if we could adhere to a 200% minimum ROI target for non-brand activity. To scale their account in a sustainable way, we set about restructuring existing campaigns and implementing Smart Shopping campaigns across their largest markets: UK, US and the Middle East.
Regular meetings allowed us to gain key insights into retail trends and action optimisations and new campaign builds accordingly.
About the client
- Independent children’s clothing retailer, selling 200+ designer brands.
- One retail location in Essex, shipping worldwide.
- Profitably scale PPC traffic across the UK and internationally.
- Find innovative approaches to improve performance.
- Work closely with the buying team to help guide PPC performance.
- Launched Smart Shopping campaigns.
- Applied custom labels to promote priority and seasonal products.
- Campaigns segmented by device and new/returning user for improved optimisation.
Here are the improvements we found in the account based on the work we did.